Price on request
The QuadPack is an European launch adapter developed to accommodate CubeSats onboard a large variety of launch vehicles. By design, the QuadPack is a multi-deployer with simple and flexible interfaces and configuration with regards to the CubeSats and launch vehicles. During the launch, the CubeSats are fully enclosed by the QuadPack and are only dispensed upon the signal by the launch vehicle.
▪ No charging needed, does not contain batteries
▪ Allows for up to 10.0 mm side volume and a large ‘’tuna can’’
▪ Dynamic rail system clamps satellites inside for best load transfer
▪ FAR/ITAR free design
▪ Redundant deployment and telemetry signals
▪ Ultralight burn wire-based Hold Down and Release Mechanism
▪ Access hatches in the door to allow for umbilical connection
▪ Available in 12U, 12U-XL, and 16U variants
▪ Flight heritage since 2014 on Dnepr, PSLV, Soyuz, Falcon 9
▪ Can be preconfigured to one of the various types of the series to launch any configuration of satellites inside, from 1x12U, 2x6U, 4x3U to a combination of 1U, 2U, and 3U CubeSats.
|Deployer Mass:||6 – 7.5kg|
|Maximum Payload Mass:||24kg|
*Levels available on request, ECSS/NASA GEVS compatible