ISIS CubeSat Development Platform
Price on request
The ISIS CubeSat Development Platform has been developed with the aim of providing nanosatellite developers with a standard and integrated setup to jumpstart their payload and software development. Its accessibility and versatility also make it a relevant and affordable tool for educational and outreach purposes.
Availability: 16 – 20 weeks
The CubeSat Development Platform has an architecture based on the previous ISIS successful missions. It includes CubeSat subsystems with high heritage to provide a reliable and representative environment of development.
The work done on this bus can be easily implemented on a future or on-going Flight Model satellite project. Furthermore, the setup includes all required ground support equipment and software libraries for interfacing with the satellite.
- ISIS 3U CubeSat structure
- Side panels with integrated temperature and sun sensors
- ISIS On-Board Computer (iOBC), including EM Daughter Board
- ISIS Transceiver VHF uplink / UHF downlink (TRXVU)
- ISIS Magnetorquer Board (iMTQ)
- ISIS Antenna System Electrical Model (AntS-ELEC)
- Electrical Power System (EPS) – Type B
- Generic power and data satellite interface
- Apply Before Flight (ABF) connector
- Payload interfaces
- Data: UART (RS-232), I2C, SPI
- Power: 3V3 and 5V
- Mechanical: 2U x 1U stack
Ground support equipment
- OBC Programming & Debug Interface
- EPS EGSE
- RF EGSE
- Horizontal & Stack Integration Jig (MGSE)
- Tooling set
Special dedicated equipment
AntS Electrical Model
The AntS Electrical Model is a functional reusable model of the AntS system that uses LEDs and jumpers to simulate and monitor the different states of the antennas.
The unit comes as a UHF/VHF transceiver compatible with ISIS low rate radio products in VHF and UHF. This product is perfect to emulate a ground station during end-to-end testing in the lab, at test sites or at the launch site.
• Hardware abstraction layer
• Subsystem interface library
• Demonstration software
• IDE and debug terminal
• Radio GSE software and GUI
• Solar panel
• Advanced ADCS
• GEM demonstration workshop