Who we are
ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space B.V. (“ISIS”) is a limited liability company registered at Motorenweg 23, 2623 CR, Delft, The Netherlands. ISIS is responsible for controlling your data, in accordance with the relevant laws concerning the protection of personal data and information collected by us, including the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) for the following domains: www.isispace.nl, www.isilaunch.com, and www.cubesatshop.com (“our website(s)”) and email servers linked to these domains.
Personal data collection
ISIS receives or collects your personal data in the following ways:
- When you submit an inquiry relating to any of our products and services through our website(s)
- When you submit your personal data to us signing up for newsletters
- When you contact our sales and business development, human resource, or customer support team(s) through email, via telephone, letter, or through face-to-face meetings
- When you connect with us through our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- When you visit our premises or facilities
- When, for any other reason or by any other means, you submit your personal data to us.
We collect and process the following types of personal data from you:
- General personal data: name, address, e-mail, telephone number, title, and affiliation.
- Commercial data: inquiry, quotation, order and financial history, customer support history
- Human resource data: your CV, cover letter and references
We do not collect and process any sensitive personal data.
Cookies and analytics
We use Google Analytics for monitoring how many and from where people visit our website(s), such that we can analyze the use of course website(s), and improve the user experience of our website(s). You can opt-out of cookies from Google Analytics by installing an add-on to your browser.
Data Storage and Security
We will only use your personal data for the purpose you have given it to us, such as providing you with the information requested through inquiries, for sending quotations, processing orders, processing your application, or sending news and updates with your prior consent.
We may have to disclose your personal data upon request of governmental authorities and courts. When needed to process an order, we have to disclose your personal data with our bank, accountant, or notary. We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your authorization upfront. We will never sell or trade your personal data.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
ISIS stores your personal data on secure servers, in Europe, with restricted access. We take the necessary measures and precautions to secure and protect your stored personal data as may be reasonably expected from us. For the stage of data transmission to us, however, possibly involving third-party servers, we cannot fully guarantee a secure connection, during which others may obtain illegal access to the transmitted data to our secure servers. As such, the provision and transmission of your personal data are always at your own risk.
We store data only for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose the data is used for, taking into account legal obligations and business interests. ;
- Cookies and analytics data: as long as relevant but in no case longer than 5 years
- General personal data (no customer relation): up to 5 years (unless your consent to process your personal data is withdrawn earlier)
- Commercial data: as long as relevant for customer support up to a maximum of 15 years
- Human resource data: up to 5 years (unless your consent to process your personal data is withdrawn earlier)
Personal Data Access and Correction Rights
You have the right to request access and obtain information concerning the processing, use and storage of your personal data. You have a right to request that ISIS should correct, complete, rectify or restrict the processing, use and storage of your personal data.
To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing, use and storage of your personal data, please contact us using any of the following contact options:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Legal Department
Postal address: ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space B.V., Attention: Legal Department, Motorenweg 23, 2623 CR, Delft, The Netherlands
We will process your request within a reasonable time, in any case within one month following your request.
Withdrawal of Consent
You can withdraw your consent to process, use and store your personal data at any time. For withdrawal of consent to receive newsletters, you can simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the newsletter email sent by ISIS, or by requesting withdrawal through the general contact form of our website(s). For withdrawal of consent to process your personal data in general, you can send a request with your details through the contact provided under the Personal Data Access and Correction Rights clause above.
Should you withdraw your consent to any or all processing, use and storage of your personal data, ISIS may not be able to continue to provide information, products and services to you. Depending on the nature of our existing relationship and your request, such withdrawal may result in the inability to complete orders, imply being in breach of contractual obligations or activate termination of any agreements with ISIS.
ISIS does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If we become aware or are informed that we have, unknowingly, collected personal data of a child under the age of 16, we will delete such data from our servers.