iMTQ Magnetorquer Board
- Three-axis magnetometer
- Three actuators; two torque rods and one air core torque.
- Current sensors for each torque
- Temperature telemetry of actuators
- Nominal 0.2Am2 actuation per actuator
- Suitable to detumble up to 12U (~24kg) CubeSats
- CubeSat detumbling & magnetic attitude control
- Reaction wheel desaturation
New orders available for delivery NET December 2022.
Out of stock
The iMTQ MagneTorQuer board is a PCB based 3-axis magnetic system. It is designed to provide maximum flexibility in placing actuators and magnetometer in a CubeSat structure. Providing actuation of 0.2Am2, the system can be placed in a stack or in between stacks in ISISPACE CubeSat structures. The magnetorquer board can be controlled over digital or analog interface and provides telemetry over I2C.
|Qualified operational temperature range:||-40 to +70°C|
|Dimensions (l x w x h):||95.9 x 90.1 x 17 mm3|
|Actuation level||Nominal: 0.2 Am2 (@ 20°C, 5V)|
|Power consumption (@ 20°C)||No actuation: 175 mW|
|Full actuation (3-Axis): <1.2W|
|Maximum actuation envelope error:||< 5%|
- External magnetometer (extra lead time)
- I2C control level command, with automatic current sensing and temperature correction
- Direct analog control of actuators with direct PWM signal
Qualification and Acceptance testing
*QT is performed on the design/qualification model
*AT is performed on the unit to be shipped