Small satellite solar panels
Price on request
- GaAs Triple-junction solar cells from AZUR Space
- Body mounted on ISIS Aluminium or Carbon panels
- Includes Coarse sun sensors and temperature sensors
- Designed for LEO missions and requirements
- Harnessing included
- Manufactured according to space standards
- Crack and flash tests provided with characterisation
- Discounts for complete CubeSats solar panels sets
- 1U/2U/3U CubeSats
- 6U/12U/24U Nano satellites
*price depends on the number of panels
Availability: 8 – 12 weeks
ISISPACE provides customized small satellite/CubeSat solar panels and arrays for standardized prices. As most satellite missions are special, ISISPACE offers a solar panel solution that takes into account accommodations for sensors, apertures, etc. Our innovative design with an aluminium substrate with a flex-PCB overlay for the cells allows for most mission-specific customization without additional non-recurring engineering charges. Body mounted panels and deployable arrays are supported for 1U to 12U CubeSat sizes. Our space-qualified cells are provided with extensive characterization and test reports. Our expertise allows us to carry out custom work from concept design to production to meet your needs and requirements.
|Mass (exact mass depends on configuration)||1U: 50g|
|Panel Thickness:||Top/Bottom: 1.8 mm|
|Side Panel: 2.5 mm|
|Interfaces:||Custom flat inline omnetics (2mm height)|
|Raychem Spec44 cables (AWG26)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to +125°C|
|Radiation Tolerance:||2 years minimum in LEO|
|Power delivered:||1U: 2.3 W|
|2U: 4.6 W|
|3U: 6.9 W|
|6U: 17 W|
|Supply Voltage:||3V (5V and 8V on demand)|
- Top/Bottom 1U panels
- On top of the ISIS AntS Antenna System
- 1U/3U configuration
- Deployable Panels
- Dummy panels with sensors without cells
- Compatible with ISISPACE Structures
- Compliant to CubeSat Standard
- Compatible with QuadPack and ISIPOD Launch Adapters
- Compatible with all ISISPACE products
Qualification and Acceptance testing
- All panels are provided with tests reports regarding:
- Continuity isolation between cells and substrate
- Identification of solar cells cracks by thermoluminescence
- I-V measurement by flasher test
|Total Ionizing Dose||**||‐|
|Solar cells Cracks|
QT is performed on the design qualification model
AT is performed on the unit to be shipped
** Test performed on space-qualified solar cells only
Can you provide custom size solar panels?
Yes, we can provide custom-sized solar arrays, accommodate cut-outs, embed antennas, and implement custom deployment angles. please reach us out with your requirements for such panels.
Can you accommodate cut-out, notches or specific mounting holes on your panels?
Yes, the mechanical layout of our panels is fully customizable.
Is the surface area of your solar cells different from other vendors?
Our default solar cell size 30.18cm² per cell (Azurspace triple-junction cells). However, we can implement other sized cells upon requests.
Can you accommodate specific solar string configuration (amount and voltage)?
Yes, the electrical layout is fully customizable to match your power system requirements.
Do you have a magnetic loop mitigation strategy on your panels?
Yes, our solar panels are designed in such a way that the magnetic moment generated by currents flowing through the panels is minimized in order not to impact your satellite’s attitude control system sensors and actuators.