Full Ground Station Kit for S-band
With its small satellite S-band downlink ground station ISIS offers a turnkey solution that is specifically designed for small satellites in Low Earth Orbit using S-band radio frequencies. The ground station can autonomously track selected satellites by using a steerable antenna system. This complete kit includes all hardware and software to get up-and-running quickly.
- Instrumentation Rack containing:
- ISIS S-band ground station receiver
- Rack mount PC with Local Ground Station (LGS) software
- Rotator Controller
- Cavity filters to suppress UMTS interferences.
- Standard Software
- Satellite tracking software pre-installed
- Autonomous tracking with scheduler
- Debian/GNU LINUX operating system pre-installed
- Steerable Antenna System
- Azimuth and elevation rotators with speed up to 6° /sec.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel mounting mast
- 3m mesh dish with helix feed, LNA and cavity filters for S-band (2200 – 2290 MHz or 2400 – 2450 MHz)
- Lightning protection system
- 20m of cable between 19″rack and antenna included in price
- Remote Operations
- It is possible to configure and control the ground station remotely through the internet.
- Software compatible to be used as Data Distribution Center (DDC) in ground station networks.
- Educational value
- A small ground station also provides an opportunity to provide hands-on educational projects with a focus on telecommunications on technical schools and Universities.
|S-band Receiver noise figure:||0.9 dBi|
|S-band antenna gain 3m:||35.4dBi|
|Downlink modulation:||Raised-Cosine BPSK, AFSK, FSK, GMSK|
|Uplink modulation:||AFSK, FSK, BPSK (only VHF/UHF)|
|Az/EL rotor accuracy:||~ 0.1 deg|
|Power supply:||110V or 230V AC (selectable) 50/60 Hz|