Full Ground Station Kit VHF/UHF/S-band
With its ground station, ISISPACE offers a turnkey solution that is specifically designed for small satellites in Low Earth Orbit using VHF, UHF and S-band radio frequencies. The ground station can autonomously track selected satellites by using a steerable antenna system. This complete kit includes all hardware and software to get up-and-running quickly.
- Instrumentation Rack containing:
- VHF / UHF ground station transceiver
- S-band Receiver
- Rack mount PC with Local Ground Station (LGS) software
- Cavity filters to suppress UMTS interferences.
- Rotator Controller
- Steerable Antenna System
- Azimuth and elevation rotators with speed upto 6° /sec
- Hot-dip galvanized steel mounting mast
- UHF and VHF Yagi antennas
- 2m dish with helix feed, LNA and cavity filters for S-band (2200 – 2290 MHz or 2400 – 2450 MHz)
- Lightning protection system
- 20m of cable between 19″rack and antenna included in price
- Standard Software
- Satellite tracking software pre-installed
- Autonomous tracking with scheduler
- Debian/GNU LINUX operation system pre-installed
- Compact setup
- The ground station equipment (except the antenna system) is fitted into a single 12-U 19” rack which allows the ground station to fit in almost any location.
- Remote Operations
- It is possible to configure and control the ground station remotely through the internet.
- Software compatible to be used as Data Distribution Center (DDC) in ground station networks.
- Complete ground station solution
- The ISIS ground station kit provides you with a complete solution if you are looking for a means to start communicating with Low-Earth Orbit satellites.
- Educational value
- A small ground station also provides an opportunity to provide hands-on educational projects with a focus on telecommunications on technical schools and Universities.
|VHF Receiver noise figure:||1.6 dB|
|UHF Receiver noise figure:||2.0 dB|
|S-band Receiver noise figure:||0.9 dB|
|VHF antenna:||12.3 dBic gain, switchable RHCP-LHCP|
|UHF antenna:||15.5 dBic gain, switchable RHCP-LHCP|
|S-band antenna:||31.35 dBic gain|
|Power supply:||110V or 230V AC (selectable) 50/60 Hz|
|Downlink data rate:||1.2 – 9.6 kbps (VHF/UHF)|
|14.4 – 115.2kbps (S-band)|
|Uplink data rate:||1.2 – 9.6 kbps (VHF/UHF)|