In a fast-growing nanosatellite market, we are looking for a project manager to reinforce our Project Management team. As a Project Manager, you will be involved in R&D projects and complete satellite turn-key deliveries. You will have the opportunity to become part of an international team, committed to deliver outstanding solutions in a challenging high-tech industry. Also, you will help to develop new business opportunities for applications, such as earth observation, atmospheric and climate monitoring, Internet of Things, and deep space research, and to develop the ISISPACE organization to effectively deliver its products.
The Project Manager is responsible for the efficient execution and delivery of projects for various customers around the world. This means you will work closely together with engineers, partners, and management to deliver on-time, within scope and within budget, during the project lifecycle. You will be in close contact with both customers and suppliers as well. This requires the right balance of knowledge between technical complex systems and stakeholder management.
Your main responsibilities:
- Setting up and controlling the planning, project cost, and scope (including making reports)
- Managing day-to-day aspects of the projects
- Coordinating and managing internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Maintaining the relationship with customers and stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Facilitating the development of roadmap and business opportunities
- You have a BSc and/or MSc degree in Electrical, Software or Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent
- You have 1+ years of experience in project management for complex technical systems (preferably hardware and software combinations)
- Excellent and straightforward communication skills (in English and preferably also in Dutch)
- Energetic team player with a positive and open mindset
- A solution driven work ethic, willing to go the extra mile if needed.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in space project management, and specifically in small satellite project
- IPMA, PMBOK or PRINCE II certification is a plus
If you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and feel this position matches your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate to apply. Please send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 13th of January 2022.