In the fast-growing small satellite market, we are looking for a project manager to reinforce our Mission Solutions Team and the Project Manager Discipline. As a Project Manager, you will be involved in small-satellite mission solutions projects, ranging from platforms to complete satellite turn-key deliveries. You will have the opportunity to become part of an international team, committed to delivering outstanding solutions in a challenging high-tech industry. Also, you will help to develop new business opportunities for applications, such as earth observation, atmospheric and climate monitoring, signal intelligence, in-orbit demonstration/validation (IOD/IOV), and to develop the ISISPACE organization to effectively deliver its products.
The Project Manager is responsible for the efficient execution and delivery of projects for various customers around the world. This means you will work closely together with engineers, partners, and management to deliver on time, within scope and within budget, during the project lifecycle. You will be in close contact with both customers and suppliers as well. This requires the right balance between technical knowledge and stakeholder management.
Your main responsibilities:
- Setting up and controlling the planning, project cost, and scope (including making reports)
- Managing day-to-day aspects of the projects
- Coordinating and managing internal resources and third parties/vendors on a daily basis
- Maintaining the relationship with customers and stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Facilitating the development of the project manager’s roadmap
- You have a BSc and/or MSc degree in Electrical, Software or Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent.
- You have 3+ years of experience in project management for complex technical systems (preferably hardware and software combinations)
- Excellent and straightforward communication skills (in English and preferably also in Dutch)
- Energetic team player with a positive and open mindset
- A solution-driven work ethic
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in space project management, specifically in small satellite projects
- IPMA, PMBOK or PRINCE II certification is a plus.
If you are a team player who enjoys the achievement of meeting targets with your colleagues in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, please send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: email@example.com no later than the 31st of August 2023.