Vertical Jig for 1U/2U/3U CubeSats
Price on request
- Provides an ‘extra hand’ during the integration of CubeSats
- Reduction of damage to satellite system during handling
- Compatible with the latest CubeSat standards
- Equipped with rubber stand-off for electrical isolation
- Available for 1U, 2U and 3U CubeSat structures
- 2 fixed clamps and 2 adjustable POM clamps (to prevent damage to structure)
- Used for mounting external payload on CubeSats, a functional test of satellite systems and environmental testing of satellites
- ESD protection of structure through additional ESD cable
Availability: 2-4 weeks
This robust integration support jig enables you to work on your CubeSat in a safe and convenient way. The jig provides a stable base in which the CubeSat can be mounted in multiple positions while maintaining maximum accessibility to the spacecraft components.
The jig prevents accidental tip-over of the spacecraft and provides a grounding interface for both the jig and the spacecraft.
The support jig also prevents a measure for grounding the spacecraft during handling and test.