Integration Jig Set for 2U/3U CubeSats
Price on request
- Provides an ‘extra hand’ during the integration of CubeSats
- Reduction of damage to satellite system during handling
- Compliant with latest CubeSat standards
- The jigs are equipped with rubber stand-off for electrical isolation
- 2 x mounting interface for ESD cable
- Segmented rails for quick adaptability between different CubeSat sizes
- Used for mounting ISIS CubeSat Structure stacks to the structure side-frames
- POM mounting rails & clamps to prevent damage to the structure
- ESD protection of structure through additional ESD cable
Availability: 2-4 weeks
1-Unit stack integration jig
The 1-Unit stack integration jig enables you to easily integrate and access your CubeSat board stacks in a safe and convenient way. ISIS CubeSat Structures are built up around 1-Unit sized stacks of printed circuit boards or other systems on top of the load-carrying ribs of the CubeSat Structure. These stacks can be integrated in parallel without the primary load-carrying structure or the side shear panels obstructing access to your systems. Using the stack integration jig, it is possible to safely and easily assemble your 1-Unit stacks, while allowing for electrical grounding of the entire stack. For 1-Unit CubeSats, this stack also allows you to integrate the rest of the CubeSat Structural parts while mounted in this integration jig. For larger CubeSats, a dedicated integration jig is available.
Vertical support jig
The vertical support jig enables you to work on your CubeSat in a safe and convenient way. The jig provides a stable base in which the CubeSat can be mounted in multiple positions while maintaining maximum accessibility to the spacecraft components. The jig prevents accidental tip-over of the spacecraft and provides a grounding interface for both the jig and the spacecraft. The support jig also prevents a measure for grounding the spacecraft during handling and test.
Horizontal 2U/3U integration jig
The horizontal 2U/3U integration jig allows you to integrated 1-Unit stacks into the 2U or 3U primary structure of the CubeSat. The increased height above the working surface in a horizontal position makes the integration jig suitable for functional performance tests with deployable arrays and antennas.