Team Leader Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Verification (full time)
Posted on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020
ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space BV is a leading company in the small satellite market specialized in realizing innovative turn-key missions including launch and operations for in-orbit delivery. Founded in 2006, ISIS operates globally and serves customers worldwide in accomplishing their space missions and applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 90 specialist employees from 25 different nationalities. Our main offices are in Delft, The Netherlands.
As Team Leader you are supervising, coaching and motivating our MAIV team members on a daily basis. You act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration, so your communication skills need to be excellent.
You must ensure your team has the required expertise/knowhow/skills. In addition, you act as a versatile, experienced engineer that can support product lines where needed.
As Team Leader you are responsible for development and continuous improvement within the MAIV department. Internal MAIV projects to improve quality or efficiency shall be initiated and managed by you.
Numerous MAIV activities are related to production of COTS components which require close collaboration with the ISIS production coordinator. Supporting R&D projects, a key task of MAIV, requires thorough communication with the project managers and other team leads. You are the key interface of the team as well to sales and after sales engineers when MAIV support is required.
Your main responsibilities:
- Creating an inspiring and healthy team environment with an open communication culture
- Setting clear team goals and motivate team members
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve issues or conflicts
- Coordination of workload and tasks of our portfolio of projects and products in consultation with production coordinator and project managers
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the team and team members
- Discover training needs, specific skill development and coaching of team members
- Plan required resources for mid and long term based on the forecasts and select new team members
- Energetic personality with a positive mindset and excellent communication skills on all levels.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor with solid organizational skills
- MSc or BEng (HBO)degree preferably in engineering.
- 5+ year of relevant working experience in a high-tech small series production environment.
- Highly multidisciplinary engineering knowledge.
- Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch (speaking / reading / writing)
- Practical mindset and familiar with 5S lean working method.
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 31st March 2020.