RF Systems Engineer (Full Time)
Posted on Wednesday, November 21st, 2018
ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space BV is a leading company in the small satellite market specialized in realizing innovative turn-key missions including launch and operations for in-orbit delivery. Founded in 2006, ISIS operates globally and serves customers worldwide in accomplishing their space missions and applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 90 specialist employees from 25 different nationalities. Our main offices are in Delft, The Netherlands.
In a fast-growing nanosatellite market, ISIS offers a broad portfolio of miniaturized components and subsystems that are both used in ISIS designed satellites as well as sold as standalone products to customers globally. Our challenging CubeSat and nanosat missions are used for a wide variety of purposes, for example testing out new technologies in space, atmospheric and climate monitoring, Internet of Things and deep space research.
As a Radio Frequency Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for design, integration and test activities of the ground segment of satellite system projects. Great organizational skills and solid theoretical, as well as practical knowledge in the Radio Frequency domain, are required. A proactive attitude and awareness of quality, as well as project deadlines, is expected.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and integration of Ground Segment of satellite programs (including internal and external tests) operating from VHF to microwave frequencies
- Contribute to RF site surveys and on-site installation including testing
- Troubleshooting of problems encountered
- Provide customer technical support
- Prepare/review the required documentation
- BEng, BSc and/or MSc degree in Telecommunications/Electrical/Electronics/Aerospace Engineering
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with RF system design
- Energetic team player with a positive and proactive mindset and good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English (speaking / reading / writing)
- Experience with systems engineering
- Experience with antenna measurements
- Experience with Software Defined Radio (SDR) and digital signal processing
- Experience with (RF) PCB design
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background, as well as your personal interests, do not longer hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to email@example.com