Project Manager (full time)
Posted on Tuesday, September 1st, 2020
ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space BV is a leading company in the small satellite market specialized in realizing innovative turn-key missions including launch and operations for in-orbit delivery. Founded in 2006, ISIS operates globally and serves customers worldwide in accomplishing their space missions and applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 100 specialist employees from 25 different nationalities. Our main offices are in Delft, The Netherlands.
In a fast-growing nanosatellite market, we are looking for an experienced project manager to reinforce our Project Management team. As a Project Manager, you will be involved in R&D projects and complete satellite turn-key deliveries. You will have the opportunity to become part of an international team, committed to deliver outstanding solutions in a challenging high-tech industry. Also, you will help to create new opportunities for earth observation, atmospheric and climate monitoring, Internet of Things, and deep space research.
The Project Manager is responsible for the efficient execution and delivery of projects for various customers around the world. This means you will work closely together with engineers, partners, and management to deliver on-time, within scope and within budget, during the project lifecycle. You will be in close contact with both customers and suppliers as well. This requires the right balance of knowledge between technical complex systems and stakeholder management.
Your main responsibilities:
- Setting up and controlling the planning, project cost, and scope (including making reports)
- Managing day-to-day aspects of the projects
- Coordinating and managing internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Maintaining the relationship with customers and stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Facilitating the development of roadmap and business opportunities
- You have a BSc and/or MSc degree in Electrical, Software or Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent
- You have 3+ years of experience in project management for complex technical systems (preferably hardware and software combinations)
- You are success oriented and going the extra mile if needed
- You are proficient in English (speaking / reading / writing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Energetic team player with a positive and proactive mindset
- Experience in space project management, and specifically in small satellite project
- IPMA, PMBOK or PRINCE II certification is a plus
If you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and feel this position matches your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate to apply. Please send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 27th of September 2020.