You will join the Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Testing department to test a variety of ISISPACE standard products. As a Test Technician, your main responsibility will be to test ISIS standard products as well as 3rd party items to be delivered directly to the customer or to be used in ISIS satellite mission.
We are looking for energetic and problem-solving candidates with good craftmanship, an electronics background and some basic programming skills. The required mindset is the one needed for reliable and precise workmanship for space applications. The position provides a starting point for an in-company career to become a production expert in the field of product testing and/or to grow into the field of system assembly, integration and verification.
Your main responsibilities:
- Delivery of fully tested ISIS high-end standard subsystems and 3rd party items for satellites.
- Execute functional and environmental tests to verify the performance and reliability of ISIS high-end standard subsystems and 3rd party items for satellites.
- Reporting of test results in standard documents.
- Report and document anomalies and resolve them in cooperation with engineers.
- Preparation of production instructions
- Improve test procedures and streamline processes in close collaboration with the engineers to increase the reliability of tests.
- Maintain test equipment.
Support engineers in the development of custom test equipment and test set-ups.
- Secondary Vocational Education in electrical engineering or mechatronics (Dutch MBO 4).
- Good craftsmanship skills
- Good communication skills
- Responsible ‘Get it done’ mentality
- (Basic) knowledge of Python programming
- Proficient in English (at least Level B in speaking / reading/writing)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Affinity with high-tech products
- Energetic team player with a positive and proactive mindset
- Knowledge of RF circuitry and/or structural testing
- Experience with basic soldering and/or mechanical assembly work
- Comfortable in a multi-disciplinary and dynamic atmosphere
- Continuous improvement
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.