As a Test Engineer, your main responsibility will be testing a variety of ISISPACE standard products as well as 3rd party items to be delivered directly to the customer or to be used in ISISPACE satellite missions. As a member of the MAIV team (Manufacturing Assembly Integration and Verification), you will propose changes in the standard tests to improve quality and to streamline the production and test process as part of the continuous improvement process. To do so you must have adequate insight into electrical engineering. The MAIV team is a dynamic team where last-minute work is not rare and problems need to be solved on the spot. Accuracy and delivering a high standard of quality are your second nature.
Your main responsibilities:
- Delivery of fully tested ISISPACE high-end standard subsystems and 3rd party items for satellites.
- Execute functional and environmental tests to verify the performance and reliability of ISISPACE high-end standard subsystems and 3rd party items for satellites.
- Reporting of test results.
- Report and document anomalies and resolve them in co-operation with engineers, the Project team, and the Quality Assurance department.
- Preparation of production instructions.
- Create and/or improve test documentation and streamline processes in close collaboration with the engineers to increase the reliability of tests.
- Maintain test equipment.
- Support engineers in the development of custom test equipment and test set-ups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics (Dutch HBO).
- At least 2 years of hands-on test experience in a comparable technical environment.
- Practical technical insight and problem solving.
- Proficient in English (speaking/reading/writing).
- Energetic team player with a positive mindset and good communication skills.
- A precise way of working.
- A pro-active attitude.
- Knowledge of RF testing and Python programming.
- Mechanical insight is a plus.
- Affinity with the Space industry.
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: email@example.com no later than 9 November 2021.