In the dynamic and fast-growing nanosatellite market, ISISPACE offers a broad portfolio of products and services, from separate satellites elements, full satellites to launch equipment and integration services and satellite operations, offered to a wide variety of customers for numerous space applications. In short, ISISPACE offers disruptive space solutions to fulfill our customer’s needs from A to Z, with dedication and a strong belief in creating a better tomorrow.
As Technical Sales Engineer, you will combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills to build relationships and help customers achieve their goals, leveraging ISISPACE’s products and services. You will grow in your responsibility for the promotion and sales of our Elements and Solutions lines, ranging from avionics modules to satellite platforms and full satellite missions and operations. You are in direct contact with customers and your sales and engineering colleagues on regular basis. You will participate in our business development activities and events with colleagues of the marketing and sales team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate ISISPACE product sales, from sales lead response to product delivery
- Develop an expert understanding of our overall product and services portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and convey how our products and services can support customer needs
- Develop key customer accounts, maintain and build on relationships with existing customer accounts
- Maintain up-to-date customer and lead information in our CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Keep track of market developments and provide feedback as input to our product development directions
- Represent the company at relevant (inter)national exhibits and conferences (virtual or in person)
- Promotion and sales of our Elements and Solutions lines, ranging from avionics modules to satellite platforms
What we expect from you:
- Technical background with a degree in a relevant engineering field (BEng, BSc, or MSc)
- At least 3 years of experience with relevant sales processes and customer interaction in a high-tech environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and in writing, in English (additional languages welcomed)
- Good with planning, pro-active, accurate, able to cope with a dynamic environment
- Prepared to contribute to and participate in company industry exhibits, customer visits etc.
- Creative, out-of-the-box mentality to find out customer needs and match those with the relevant offering
What we expect from you:
- Affinity and experience with space engineering and satellite technology
- Experience with international travel and intercultural communication
- Team-player mentality with the ability to work independently as required
So, if you like working in the dynamic environment of a fast-growing market, enjoy the achievement of meeting targets with your colleagues, and consider this position to match your professional background, experience and personal interests, please send your CV and motivation before 30 June 2022 letter to: email@example.com