As System AIT Engineer at ISISPACE you will be responsible for the system-level integration and test activities of satellite missions. You will be assigned to perform the definition, organization, coordination and execution of associated functional and environmental test campaigns. To do so you will interface closely with Systems Engineers, Design Engineers, Test Operators and the PA/QA team. Great organizational skills and solid theoretical, as well as practical knowledge of electronics, are required. Experience with mechanical engineering and environmental test standards (e.g. ECSS, MIL-STD) will be considered an asset. Moreover, a proactive attitude and awareness of quality, as well as project deadlines, is expected. As a SAIT team member, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of the System AIT phase by proposing and introducing changes to streamline the process.
The SAIT team is a dynamic team where last-minute work is not rare and problems need to be solved on the spot. A high standard of quality must be second nature.
Your main responsibilities:
• Deliver flight-ready satellite systems and ensure their functionality, performance and flight readiness
• Plan and coordinate the System AIT phase of satellite programs (including internal and external tests)
• Prepare, execute and control system-level integration and tests (including functional, performance and environmental testing)
• Prepare SAIT documentation
• Consult the Systems Engineer and Design Engineers in design decisions from a SAIT point of view
• Support the Systems Engineer in the detailed electrical design (harness definition and integration instructions)
• Report test results to the Systems Engineer, Project Manager and PA/QA responsible
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in electrical engineering or a related field
• 3-8 years of hands-on system level test and integration experience in a comparable technical environment
• Solid organizational, analytical and reporting skills
• Proactive attitude to solving problems while safeguarding high-quality standards
• Proficient in English (speaking/reading/writing)
• Excellent communication skills combined with an energetic, positive team player mentality
• Knowledge of and practical experience with mechanical engineering
• Knowledge of and practical experience with RF testing or environmental testing
• Knowledge of and practical experience with Python programming
• Familiarity with environmental test standards (e.g. ECSS, MIL-STD)
If you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and feel this position matches your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate to apply. Please send your CV and
motivation letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 17th of July 2021.