In a fast-growing nanosatellite market, ISISPACE offers a broad portfolio of miniaturized components and subsystems that are both used in ISISPACE designed satellites and sold as standalone products to customers globally. Our challenging CubeSat and nanosat missions are used for a wide variety of purposes, for example testing out new technologies in space, atmospheric and climate monitoring, Internet of Things as well as deep space research.
We are looking for an experienced procurement and supply chain manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function smoothly. Your main goal is to improve productivity and efficiency and reduce costs while securing high-quality material.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor ISISPACE’s supply chain strategy
- Lead our logistics and procurement team
- Make sure our logistics run smoothly
- Manage existing and set up new relationships with our suppliers
- Ensure the appropriate import/export compliance procedures are followed by employees, service providers and freight forwarders
- Measure supply chain performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in our supply chain
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Provide regular updates and status reports to ISISPACE management team.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field
- Proven 3-5 years of experience with procurement and supply chain management in a High Tech or Aerospace & Defense environment, with an established network in the ecosystem
- Energetic team player with a positive and open mindset
- Excellent and straightforward communication skills (in English and preferably also in Dutch)
- A great sense of responsibility and commitment
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and being able to multi-task
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills
- A solution driven work ethic, willing to go the extra mile if needed.
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests do not longer hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our website https://www.isispace.nl/careers/, no later than 24 October 2021.