In the fast-growing nanosatellite market, ISISPACE offers a broad portfolio of miniaturized components and subsystems that are both used in ISISPACE-designed satellites and sold as standalone products to customers globally.
As a Quality Control Engineer, you are part of the PA/QA team within ISISPACE. You will provide services to our Product Lines and End-to-End Mission Solutions. You handle the incoming and outgoing inspections of materials, parts, and products before they are released to storage, production, internal projects and customers. You check if certificates, procedures, and test reports are in accordance with the requirements and report to the PA/QA team, production coordinator and project manager. You ensure and monitor that the ISIS Quality Management System is actively implemented during the production phase.
Your main responsibilities:
- Incoming Inspection on parts and materials both mechanical and electrical (with a primary focus on electrical)
- Outgoing inspection of products both mechanical and electrical (with a primary focus on electrical)
- Provide input and take care of the Non-Conformance Management Process and reports
- Assist during the preparation of project and product reviews such as SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR/TRB
- Provide input during the preparation phase of internal and external audits.
- Secondary Vocational Education or Bachelor’s (Dutch MBO 4 or HBO) in Electrical Engineering or proven level through experience
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a similar industry
- Proficient in English (speaking/reading/writing)
- Energetic team player with a positive mindset and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Accurate, punctual, analytical, and problem-solving is part of your skill-set.
- Familiar with ECSS standard
- Familiar with IPC standard
If you are a team player, enjoy the achievement of meeting targets with your colleagues in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, please do send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 31st of August 2023.