In the fast-growing nanosatellite market, ISISPACE offers a broad portfolio of miniaturized components and subsystems that are both used in ISISPACE designed satellites and sold as standalone products to customers globally.
As a Quality Control Engineer you are part of the PA/QA team within ISISPACE. You will provide services to the standard product line and projects. You handle the incoming and outgoing inspections of materials, parts and products before they are released to storage, production, internal projects and customers. You check if certificates, procedures and test reports are in accordance with the requirements and report to the PA/QA team, production coordinator and project manager. You ensure and monitor that the ISIS Quality Management System is actively implemented during the production phase.
Your main responsibilities:
- Incoming Inspection on parts and materials both mechanical and electrical
- Outgoing inspection on products both mechanical and electrical
- Provide input and take care of the Non Conformance Management Process and reports
- Assist during the preparation of project and product reviews such as SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR/TRB
- Provide input during the preparation phase of internal and external audits
- Secondary Vocational Education or Bachelor’s (Dutch MBO 4 or HBO) in Engineering (Mechanical and/or Electrical) or proven level through experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in a similar industry
- Proficient in English (speaking / reading / writing)
- Energetic team player with a positive mindset and excellent communication skills
- Familiar with IPC standard
- Familiar with ECSS standard
- Attention to detail, accurate, punctual, analytical, problem solving are part of your skill set
If you are a team player, enjoy the achievement of meeting targets with your colleagues in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, please do send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: email@example.com no later than the 18th of August 2021.