You will join the Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Testing department to assemble a variety of ISISPACE standard products. As a junior Production Technician, you will be trained by our experts to solder ISISPACE PCB and harness assemblies as well as the mechanical integration of such flight systems.
For this position, we are looking for an energetic candidate with good craftmanship and eager to work on systems that require reliable and precise workmanship for space applications. The position provides a starting point to become a production expert in the field of electronic assemblies and/or mechanical assemblies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Mechanical assembly and integration of ISISPACE standard products
- Electronic assemblies (soldering) of ISISPACE standard products
- Maintaining documentation during your activities
- Vocational (MBO) Precision Mechanics (Fijnmechanica) or Mechanical Engineering
- Good craftsmanship skills
- Good communication skills
- Responsible ‘Get it done’ mentality.
- Proficient in English (at least Level B in speaking/reading/writing)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Affinity with space
- Energetic team player with a positive and proactive mindset
- Experience with small scale production
- Experience with basic soldering and/or mechanical assembly work
- Comfortable in a multi-disciplinary and dynamic atmosphere
- Continuous improvement
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: email@example.com.