The Production Planner organizes the production orders of our space hardware in line with the required configurations, priorities and quality standards. ISISPACE offers a broad portfolio of miniaturized satellite elements or subsystems used in ISISPACE designed satellites and sold as standalone products to customers globally. These are standardized but complex elements, that are produced in small batches. Each satellite is built up from many different elements, from structure to radio, from solar panel to deployable antenna.
As Production Planner, you will be the one to ensure that our advanced electronics and precision mechanical components are produced on time for delivery in a cost-effective manner. You will support the team responsible for manufacturing, assembly, integration and test to continuously improve and optimize our production process. You’re a team player, well-organized, and a results-driven finisher.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate the production workflow for our portfolio of products and projects
- Plan and prioritize production orders to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine resources such as manpower, facilities, equipment, and components needed to cover production demand in conjunction with the MAIV Team Lead
- Monitor orders and offers support to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Support continuous improvements of our production flow/processes
- Interact with the MAIV team, sales, project managers, quality department, procurement, and logistics
What we expect from you:
- Excellent and straightforward communication skills (in English and preferably also in Dutch)
- Energetic team player with a positive and open mindset
- A solution driven work ethic: success-oriented and willing to go the extra mile if needed
- Feels comfortable in a challenging environment
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with production planning activities in a comparable technical environment
- Intermediate or higher Vocational Education level (HBO/MBO)
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: email@example.com no later than 1st July 2022.