In a fast-growing nanosatellite market, ISISPACE offers a broad portfolio of miniaturized components and subsystems that are both used in ISISPACE-designed satellites and sold as standalone products to customers globally.
The procurement specialist is responsible for the fulfilment of purchase requests for our internal production and R&D activities.
You will be the one to ensure our advanced electronics and precision mechanical components are purchased on time for our internal production in a cost-effective and professional manner. You will support the rest of the ISISPACE team when needed in case of procurement-related subjects. The position will be part of the logistics team, a dynamic and multidisciplinary team, at the heart of the operations, and also responsible for internal warehousing and shipment preparations.
To be able to fulfil our customers, it’s required our procurement specialists to work according to quality standards and be familiar with documents such as certificates of conformances and material certificates.
Your main responsibilities:
- Handle procurement requests from the state of internal request up to acceptance of the delivered items
- Managing relations with stakeholders and suppliers
- Handling complaints, non-conformances, or communication about other issues between the suppliers and the internal teams
- Elaborate on colleagues’ questions with respect to procurements and communication around procurements
- You have a vocational degree (Dutch MBO 3-4 diploma), Procurement or Logistics
- Excellent and straightforward communication skills (in English and preferably also in Dutch)
- Energetic team player with a positive and open mindset
- Excellent administration skills
- Having proper conversation techniques
- Open-minded in tasks
- Skills in MS office (Word, Excel, Etc.)
- Experience in procurement and logistics
- Experience with quality documents (C.o.C., material certificates, etc.)
- Knowledge about EEE- and mechanical parts
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: email@example.com no later than the 4th of December 2022.