You will be part of the Mechanical Team at ISISPACE, participating in the development of new R&D projects and supporting the current product lines. As a Mechanical Engineer, you support the entire life cycle of our products, from preparing proposals and setting product requirements to delivery to internal or external customers. In this role, you will work together with the various disciplines within the company such as Project Managers, Electronics, AOCS, System Engineering and the production department to deliver your projects on time and according to specifications. In addition, you act as a versatile engineer that can support projects where needed.
Your main responsibilities:
• Design and development of new products and satellite platforms
• Support for existing ISISPACE product lines (satellite structures, deployable antenna systems, solar panels, satellite dispensers, etc.)
• Creating CAD models, assembly drawings, and manufacturing drawings
• Build and test prototypes and engineering models
• Documenting and tracking of mechanical design development
• Reviewing designs and technical documentation
• Maintain and own full responsibility for one or more product design
• 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience (medior level)
• BEng (HBO) degree in mechanical engineering or aerospace engineering
• Experience in 3D modelling and manufacturing drawings using CAD software
• Ability to work independently and flexibly in working times when the job requires this
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent and straightforward communication skills in English
• Energetic team player with a positive, proactive, and open mindset
• A solution-driven work ethic, willing to go the extra mile if needed.
• Experience in simulations and analysis, structural (FEM) and/or thermal
• Familiarity with environmental testing (vibration, thermal cycling, shock testing and vacuum testing)
• Affinity for hands-on work (i.e. prototype development, etc.)
• Experience working with PDM/PLM systems and Redmine
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: email@example.com no later than the 30th of November 2022.