In the dynamic and fast-growing nanosatellite market, ISISPACE offers a broad portfolio of products and services, from separate satellite elements, full satellites to launch equipment and integration services and satellite operations, offered to a wide variety of customers for numerous space applications. In short, ISISPACE offers disruptive space solutions to fulfil our customer’s needs from A to Z, with dedication and a strong belief in creating a better tomorrow.
Our ISILAUNCH services form a crucial part of our strategic vertical integration that allows us to offer disruptive full space solutions and services. In addition to launching our own developed satellites, we offer our specialist launch services to satellite developers around the world. We can proudly state that through ISILAUNCH, we have brought more than 550 satellites to orbit in the last 15 years!
As a Launch Sales Manager, you will combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills to build relationships and help customers achieve their goals, leveraging our strong heritage in launch services. You are responsible for the sales and promotion of our launch services for separate customers or combined with our turn-key satellite services. You are in direct contact with customers and launch providers and will participate in our business development activities and events.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate launch sales, from sales lead response to contracting and supporting delivery of service
- Understand customer requirements and define how our launch equipment and integration services meet those best
- Develop key customer accounts, maintain and build on relationships with existing accounts
- Maintain up-to-date customer information in our CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Provide feedback on market developments and keep track of our competitiveness
- Represent the company at relevant exhibits and conferences (virtual or in-person)
What we expect from you:
- Technical background with (preferably) a degree in a relevant engineering field (BEng, BSc, or MSc)
- Significant experience with technical sales, business development, and customer relations
- Excellent and straightforward communication skills, at least in English (additional languages recommended)
- Good with planning, pro-active, accurate, able to cope with a dynamic environment
- Creative, out-of-the-box mentality to find out discretely what a customer wants and needs
- Energetic team player with a positive and open mindset
What we would prefer:
- Affinity with space and satellite engineering, experience with CubeSat or nanosatellite technology
- Willingness to travel and support launch campaign or integration activities if so required
- Skilled in additional languages and/or experienced with working in a multi-cultural environment
So, if you like to work in the dynamic environment of a fast-growing market, enjoy the achievement of meeting targets with your colleagues, and consider this position to match your professional background, experience and your personal interests, please send your CV and motivation letter before 31 August 2022 via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org