For our sales activities, we are looking for a new colleague to help us serve our customers and reaching our ambitious goals and targets. As Junior Sales Engineer, you will combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills to build relationships and help customers achieve their goals, leveraging ISISPACE’s products and services. You will grow in your responsibility for the promotion and sales of our Elements lines, ranging from avionics modules such as power systems and solar panels, communications systems, to standard satellite platforms. You are in direct contact with customers and your sales and engineering colleagues daily. You will participate in our business development events with your sales colleagues.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate ISISPACE product sales, from lead response, nurturing, to order delivery and closure.
- Develop an expert understanding of our overall product and services portfolio.
- Understand customer requirements and convey how our products can support customer needs.
- Develop key customer accounts, maintain and build on relationships with existing customers.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and lead information in our CRM system (Pipedrive).
- Keep track of market developments and provide feedback to our product development directions.
- Represent the company at relevant (inter)national exhibits and conferences (virtual or in person).
What we expect from you:
- Technical background with a degree in a relevant engineering field (BEng, BSc, or MSc).
- Strong communication skills, verbal and in writing, in English (additional languages welcomed).
- Good with planning, pro-active, accurate, able to cope with a dynamic environment.
- Experience in a customer facing role related to technical consulting and/or customer support.
- Prepared to contribute to and participate in company industry exhibits, customer visits etc.
- Creative out-of-the-box approach to match customer needs with the right offering.
What we would prefer:
- Experience with sales processes, CRM systems, and customer interaction in a high-tech environment.
- Affinity with commercial space and industry knowledge in the field of (small) satellite technology.
- Experience with international travel and intercultural communication.
So, if you like working in the dynamic environment of a fast-growing market, enjoy the achievement of meeting targets with your colleagues, and consider this position to match your professional background, experience and personal interests, please send your CV and motivation before 31 January 2024 letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org