ISIS provides turnkey missions for institutional, governmental and commercial customers around the globe. ISIS missions are:
- Complete: One stop partner for all mission segments
- Fast: Typical delivery in 6 months, faster possible
- Affordable: Complete missions for under €1,000,000
- Reliable: Based on flight proven technology
- Transparent: Customer in control, no surprises
- Flexible: Tailoring to your needs, complete missions or specific subsegments
Next to subsystem and system capabilities ISIS also provides complete nanosatellite ground segment solutions including mission control, ground stations and data processing facilities, making ISIS a one-of-a-kind total solution provider in the field of nanosatellites. The ISIS ground stations are GENSO ready and can operate in VHF, UHF and S-Band. The systems are highly autonomous and currently in use for many CubeSat missions.
As part of its total mission solution philosophy ISIS has developed a range of mechanical, electrical and RF support tools for ISIS and partner systems. The criticallity of these support systems in AIT is often underestimated, but ISIS has a broad understanding and experience of these critical mission elements.